This is my final official post for Web 2.0! I think this was a wonderful program and learning experience. I had heard about some of these things but never actually had the chance to explore them until now. Here are the answers to the questions:
1) I especially liked YouTube and RSS.
2) I have seen so many new technological advances now and I would like to continue to use them and incorporate them into my teaching. I'm hoping to stay ahead with all this new stuff and try the new things as they come.
3) I had the opportunity to teach my husband and kids about RSS. It's fun to be able to show my tech-savvy kids something new.
4) There should be a little more hands-on interaction for some of the topics. Some examples for how to use some of this in our classrooms would be nice.
5) Yes, I definitely would.
6) Web 2.0 was a learning experience that I actually enjoyed and looked forward to doing :)
It's been fun! :D
- DJ Shares
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment